Monday 1 August 2011

Friendship Day 2011


Friendship Day Date 2011 
Friendship Day 2011 will be celebrated on August 7.

Origin of Friendship Day 
The tradition of observing the Friendship Day started in 1935.The U.S. Congress at that time formally declared that they would dedicate a day in honor of friends and celebrate it on the first Sunday of August annually. Since then, this event has been celebrated by the young and the old every year across several countries aside from the U.S. As more and more nations joined in the celebrations, the Friendship Day came to be known as the International Friendship Day. 

Friendship Day SMS's
A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will treasure the friendship between us.

We’ve known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that’s definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough $money$ you can buy them back.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I’ll always be thankful that once, along my life’s journey I found a friend like U…
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams…

When I was born, GOD said, “Oh No! Another IDIOT”. When you were born, GOD said, “OH No! COMPETITION”. Who knew, one day these two will become FREINDS FOREVER!

A true friend understands when you say, “I forgot…” waits forever when you say, “1 minute…” stays when you say, “leave me alone…” and opens the door, ‘even before you knock…’

Sometimes in life we think we don’t need anyone. But sometime we don’t have anyone when we need… So don’t let your best buddies go ever…

FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!

If you are alone, I’ll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile.
If you need money, wait for your salary.


HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY Guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment